Texas A&M University-Kingsville
Bachelor's degree, History minor Management (1993 - 1997)
A self-motivated, organized and detail oriented administrator and social service activist with 25+ years of excellent multi-services, intercultural, event planning, organizational, and administrative excellence experience as well as distinguished work in community services, women empowerment and other humanitarian programs.
- Received the United Nations World Humanitarian Award, Qatar in Aug 2014.
- Accorded with the Most Influential Activist Award for to recognize the effort of the, most influential activists who provide platforms, raise awareness, or raise funds for breast cancer awareness in Oct 2014.
- Received the Voters' Choice Award 2014 - Ladies of Harley Qatar Chapter, for exhibiting determination to raise awareness in the community, hosted by The Youth Company and Queen Medical that combines all the breast cancer awareness activities in Qatar.
- Bestowed as best Faculty Advisor of the Year 2015, Virginia Commonwealth University Qatar in March 2015.
- Conferred with QPWN and Bio-Oil Dream Award for Women whose dream is selfless and all about others, Nov 2015
- Won the 1st place Category Sportster - 3rd GCC Charity Bike Show in Qatar, customized a 2009 1200XL Sportster into an old school bobber. It was my first time customizing and designing a motorcycle in Jan 2016.