National Graduate Development Program (beIN Media Group)
The National Graduate Development Program (NGDP) at beIN Media Group has been designed to provide beIN Media Group fresh graduate employees the required skills and competencies and help them in achieving the organisational goals. COmmitted graudtes will acquire specific job-related training and development programs in order to participate effectively in the development of the media sector.
NGDP is committed to providing the structure, flexibility, and resources that recent graduate employees need to learn and grow; this is in addition to the opportunity that beIN offers them to contribute effectively through working in a challenging and dynamic environment from day one.
- beIN induction vision; designed to be conducted at the early stages of the career journey of the graduates
- Series of placements, training programs and projects held in-house or at the training providers' premises
- A program of learning and development in collaboration with global, national and local training and development institutes
- Support from a network of media industry professionals including dedicated placement coordinators, coaches, managers and a national network of NGDP trainees and alumni members
- Preparing fully competent professionals in the media industry
- Bridging the gap between their educational background and the career path
- Accelerating the development of skills, lifelong learning and putting their acquired skills into action
- Shaping the graduates' next vital phases in their career development and guiding them to reach their potential and ultimate career path objectives.
Required Academic Specialisations
Graphic design, interior design, music and sound design, media arts and animation, digital media, film and photography, audio-visual media, etc.
- Required Documents: Passport Size Photo, copy of Qatari I.D or Passport, Academic Transcript, CV, recommendation letter from university
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019.
- How to apply: Send the required documents to Career Services Coordinator, Noor Hussein AlOraidi email@example.com, indicating your field of interest, preferred internship duration and dates. Internship placements depend on the availability of the departments, therefore, you may be contacted once an opportunity becomes available.