Junior Designer (Memac Ogilvy)
The junior designer must be creative and talented with a passion for social. The designer will be part of the Social Media team as part of a collaborative environment where s/he can take ownership and make a big impact! The designer will develop creative ideas and deliver visual assets for a variety of clients' social media channels. This is a paid three-month internship to cover transportation fees.
Ogilvy is an award-winning integrated creative network that makes brands matter, specializing in creating experiences, design and communications.
The specific details of a junior designer’s role will vary depending on the role, but common activities include:
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Produce visually enticing content across multiple social media platforms
- Create designs including social media posts, gifs animations and filters
- Work with the creative and social team to come up with innovative and creative ideas
- Contribute to pitches by creating designs and building presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adeptness with leading design software packages
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- A good knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Aftereffects
- Animation or motion graphic skills are preferred.
- Communication is a big part of the job, so the junior design intern must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process.
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key.
- Documents required: CV
- How to apply: email Career Services Coordinator, Noor H. AlOraidi, email@example.com to advise you on the application process.