Internship Program (Ministry of Transport and Communications)
The ministry of Transport and Communications is seeking interns for roles in varies areas. The sectors the interns would be involved with are Digital Industry Department, Digital Incubation center, E-commerce, Digital Transformation of Small and Medium Size Business (DTSME), and QITCOM.
- Strategic analytical review
- Executive reporting and coordination
- Analytical skills
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
- Communication skills
- Start Date: As soon as possible.
- End date: Mid December, 2019 (negotiable).
- Who can apply: Students and alumni.
- How to apply: All interested candidates are invited to go for an interview on Thursday, September 19, at 4pm, and should send an email to email@example.com with their personal contact information.
- Location: Ministry of Transport and Communications Head-Quarter, Lotus Tower, West Bay, 10th Floor meeting room.