Internship Program (Qatari Nationals)
Internship Program: beIN MEDIA GROUP (The GROUP) offers various internship opportunities for Qatari students enrolled in universities based in Qatar to participate in real life experiences and various available divisions at the GROUP. The program also serves to enhance the development of the intern’s educational and technical skills, as well as improving the soft skills of the Intern that prepares him/her for future professional success.
Job Shadowing Program: beIN MEDIA GROUP (The GROUP) offers various job shadowing opportunities for Qatari students enrolled in universities based in Qatar. The program will give undergraduate Qatari students the opportunity to shadow (work closely) with an elite GROUP experts, and assist the studetns in identifying the goals, objectives and options for their professional future. This program runs for one-three days.
- The applicant must be a Qatari citizen
- The applicant’s age should not exceed (22) years, at the time of application
- Completion of a minimum (60) Credit Hours or equivalent in the academic specializations required by the GROUP
- Obtain a minimum accumulative GPA (2.5) out of (4.0), or its equivalent
- Attend one of the Education City Universities – Qatar
- The internship must be a prerequisite for graduation from University
- The applicant must not be sponsored by any other authority
- Required Academic Specializations: Graphic Design, interior design, music and sound design, media arts and animation, digital media, film and photography, audio-visual media, etc.
- Required Documents: Passport Size Photo, copy of Qatari I.D or Passport, Academic Transcript, CV, recommendation letter from university
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019.
- How to apply: Send the required documents to Career Services Coordinator, Noor Hussein AlOraidi firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your field of interest, preferred internship duration and dates. Internship placements depend on the availability of the departments, therefore, you may be contacted once an opportunity becomes available.