Internship Program (Qatar Museums)
Qatar Museums (QM) is dedicated to sharing knowledge in the fields of arts and culture and nurturing young generations by exposing them to the work of cultural institutions. QM offers internship programs that integrate knowledge and theory acquired in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting of its museums, programs departments and heritage sites. Internships give students the opportunity to gain valuable applied experience and make connections in professional fields they are considering for career paths. These internships are offered to university students and recent graduates. Some of the programs are also available for high school students in the final years of their studies.
Call for Qatar Museums Summer 2019 Internship applications is now open! QM is offering a number of opportunities in different fields across the museums, including the newly opened National Museum of Qatar. Students from all majors and levels are encouraged to apply.
- Education and Content Development
- Illustration and Graphic Design
- Audience development, outreach and marketing
- Events Organisation
- Operations and Admisnistration
- More details: Go to https://www.qm.org.qa/en/Internship-programs to check out the list of internship fields and location. Read through the details carefully.
- Required documents: Cover Letter, CV, Qatar ID, and Letter from University (aka Certification of Enrollment-letter). You can request this letter from the office of Enrollment & Registration Services.
- Application deadline: Deadline has been extended to May 10, 2019.