Interior Designer (Tivoli Group)
The main purpose of the Interior Designer job is to make interior spaces functional, safe, and beautiful by determining space requirements and selecting decorative items, such as colors, lighting, and materials. They read blueprints and must be aware of building codes and inspection regulations.
- Designs interior spaces, including permanent architectural details and temporary element
- Assesses and meets client requirements and desires through regular meetings and conferences
- Produces sketches, drawings, and floor plans to illustrate concepts and finished projects using design programs (CAD), 3D rendering and animation
- Creates idea boards to present the design concepts to clients
- Selects design strategies and color palettes to create cohesive and aesthetically pleasing environments
- Enhances and improves interior spaces' functionality by modifying architectural elements and arranging furnishings, artwork and décor
- Establishes project timelines and coordinates work activity, vendor involvement, and outside contractors as necessary
- Works closely with various colleagues, including architects, artists, contractors, production and upholsterers
- Bachelor degree with 3 year experience.
- Teamwork attitude