Interior Architect (That’s Living)
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Interior Architect to assist the Design and Sales team to meet client’s requirement by developing new or modified layouts for furniture, furnishings and accessories. To interact with clients to identify their needs and create custom interior spaces and all aspects of an interior space to include doors, windows, walls, and furnishings.
- Must have minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 3DS MAX and Photoshop.
- Bachelor's degree in interior architecture is required. Master's degree preferred.
- Documents required: CV and portfolio.
- Start date: immediate.
- How to apply: email Career Services Coordinator, Noor H. AlOraidi, firstname.lastname@example.org to advise you on the application process.