Digital Media Designer & Developer (Rimads)
Rimads is an up-and-coming technology startup at Qatar Science and Technology Park, Qatar Foundation. It aims to transform health services into customer-friendly experiences. We are looking for Digital Media Designer and Developer who possesses the following skills, to join our new creative department
- Meet with clients and the creative director to determine the scope of a project.
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations that - help deliver a desired message
- Design layouts and select colors, images, and typefaces to use Present design concepts to clients or art directors
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients or art directors into final designs
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Able to design and develop creative and entertaining promotional material and topic-related content, such as health awareness videos and short instructional clips.
- Able to produce relevant and engaging social media content.
- Interested in creative direction, branding, and social media presence.
- Has prior experience with multimedia production ( e.g. short films and documentaries, advertisements, Youtube content).
- Interested in filming, directing, or editing short-form videos.
- Has personal art pursuits ( e.g. illustrating, film making ) or design practice ( e.g. document design, user experience, communication design).
- Has prior experience with animation software (e.g. Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffects, or any other commercial-level software).
- (Bonus) Has good experience with 2d animation
- Documents required: CV
- How to apply: email Career Services Coordinator, Noor H. AlOraidi, firstname.lastname@example.org to advise you on the application process.