Content Social Media Specialist (Tivoli Group)
The Content & Social Media Marketing Specialist is responsible to plan, develop, implement, and monitor company’s social media strategy and digital content. As well as, to coordinate and manage effective and efficiently the utilization of the e-marketing channels including but not limited to: social media platforms, google ads, e-marketing, direct emails, text messages and to develop brand awareness and marketing efforts to increase sales.
- Fully responsible to plan & execute social media calendar through competitive research, platform determination and audience identification.
- Fully responsible to create, generate and edit digital content (copywriting, image and video) for daily feed and social media marketing such as but not limited to tactical contests.
- Fully responsible to manage daily social media activity: publish content, interact with followers and reply to customers queries.
- Understanding and working experience on SEM, mainly Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Monitor, analyse and understand digital metrics including but not limited to: Google ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram Insights, YouTube; extract conclusions and provide reports and recommendations (feed and campaigns)
- Closely work with marketing team on marketing campaign planning, development and execution.
- Digital PR: develop strong relationships with but not limited to digital media, bloggers & influencers.
- Bachelor degree with 3 year experience.
- Perfect communication skills and command of written English and Arabic.
- Image and video editing.
- Aesthetics sense.
- Analytical skills.