Our mission is to bridge VCUarts Qatar with the art and design industry, by providing goal oriented career development strategies that prepare our students to be change makers in the local, regional and global economy.
Through self-exploration, experiential learning and student-centered advising, we promote innovative and critical thinking strategies in order to equip students to maintain a sustainable career in a competitive global landscape. We champion and cultivate community partnerships that engage key stakeholders including students, faculty, the community and industry leaders.
Career Services at a glance in 2018-2019 academic year:
- 63 Student Employees working in the fields of research, teaching, technology, facilities, etc.
- 86 Student Employment Positions on campus
- 90+ Opportunities posted on the Career Services opportunities page
- 47 Faculty & Staff supervising student employmees on campus
- 70 Employers participated in the annual Education City Career Fair
- 48 Industry professionals attended the exclusive preview of the BFA/MFA exhibition tour, representing 23 employers and partners
- 100+ New connections with industry professionals representing 56 employers and partners