If you’re looking for the best in emerging creative talent, you’ve come to the right place.
Creativity and innovation are globally needed skills. Fortunately, VCUarts Qatar students have it in abundance.
At VCUarts Qatar, we develop students who can think critically and find the most creative design solutions available. Our students graduate with at least one significant internship or experiential learning opportunity. This ensures that our students are able to bridge the gap between student work and professional work before they graduate.
Our community is truly international. Our faculty and administration staff represent 15 countries while our student body and alumni represent more than 40 countries/nationalities. VCUarts Qatar is committed to a globally diverse learning environment to foster the growth of collaborative opportunities and international partnerships.
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
As an employer you can support our students by:
- Posting a job or internship opportunities for students and alumni on our opportunities page.
- Participating in the Education City Internships & Career Fair, and promoting your company on our campus.
- Hosting an Intern or providing job shadowing experience.
- Offering mentorship and networking opportunities.
SERVICES FOR EMPLOYERS
As a an employer and partner, you will be able to:
- Market your company/organization with promotional materials such as flyers, brochures, posters and related recruiting and advertising materials for students.
- Work with faculty to offer constructive critiques of students’ work as they finalize their senior portfolios, reels, and presentations.
- Deliver on campus presentations with information on career development, internships, and employment opportunities.
To connect with a member of the VCUarts Qatar Career Services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.