Introductions to the ways to do fluid painting art and how to attain cell formations within the art. How to properly dry the paintings. How to apply coatings to archive your paintings.
-Introduction to materials and class
-Choosing the right colors
-How to properly mix paints for doing fluid pours
-Using and mixing in the silicone
-Doing a clean pour technique
-Doing a dirty pour technique
-Doing a dirty pour flip cup technique
-how to edit the pouring in a creative technique
-adding a resin coat for protection.
Please note: VCUQatar reserves the right to cancel classes for which not enough participants are registered. Already paid fees will be refunded.
Please do not purchase materials until VCUQatar has sent final course confirmation.
- Fluid acrylic paint, primary colors and black and white
- Silicon oil
- Canvas or canvas, or wood panels.
- Canvas panel or canvas, or wood panel at least 5 of optional size.
- Fluid acrylic paint at least 300ml, optional colors.
- Uniform (optional)
- A tray to carry the artwork home
On occasions, there may be some more materials to be bought and brought in if and when advised by the instructor.
Most of the materials are available from any art supply shop, for example: