Join us and learn tips for submitting a successful application. Workshops held during Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 are intended for prospective undergraduate applicants for the upcoming Fall intake. Dates/times still subject to change. All workshops are held at VCUarts Qatar.
- Applying to VCUarts Qatar - Step by Step Guidance on Submitting Your application
- Get Step by step guidance on how to submit your application online, and clarification of the various application requirements. Facilitated by the Office of Admissions.
Tuesday, November 21, 2017 – 4:00-5:00pm
- Preparing Your Art Portfolio
- Get clarification of the various required components of the art portfolio. Intended for BFA applicants. Facilitated by the Art Foundation faculty.
Tuesday, January 9, 2018 – 4:00-5:00pm
- Art Portfolio Review
- Get helpful and constructive feedback on your in-progress art portfolios from our Art Foundation Faculty, before submitting your art portfolio as part of your application for admission. Intended for BFA applicants. Facilitated by the Art Foundation faculty.
Tuesday, December 5, 2017 – 4:00-6:00pm
Monday, January 15, 2018 – 4:00-5:30pm
- Essay Writing and Review
- Get tips for writing a strong essay. You may also receive feedback on the essay you have prepared. Intended for BA (Art History) applicants, and also encouraged for BFA applicants in preparation of the Writing Test. Facilitated by The Writing Center.
Tuesday, November 28, 2017 – 4:00-5:00pm
Community Education Courses
- Many of our prospective students take the Art Portfolio and other community education classes prior to applying to VCUarts Qatar. While not required, community education class have proven to serve as great preparation for studies at VCUarts Qatar. Check out our schedule of upcoming community education courses. Classes fill quickly. Register as soon as you can.