All admitted students must complete the following steps prior to their enrollment at VCUarts Qatar:
- Accept offer of admission to confirm their intention to enroll by submitting the completed "Acceptance of Offer of Admission"-form to the Office of Admissions at VCUarts Qatar, along with a receipt of having paid their enrollment deposit.
- Pay the non-refundable enrollment deposit. Instructions for doing so are provided in the Admissions Packet which admitted students will receive.
- Submit completed Immunization form.
- VCUarts Qatar requires fulltime students to submit an immunization record prior to their initial enrollment at VCUarts Qatar. This includes a tuberculosis screening.
- International students must comply with all requirements for medical tests and screenings as codified by Qatari law.
- Detailed instructions will be provided upon admission to VCUarts Qatar.
- Submit 2 passport photos.
- Purchase laptop and software.
- Specific technical requirements will be provided upon admission to VCUarts Qatar.
- Familiarize themselves with:
- VCU Honor System
- VCU Student Code of Conduct
- VCU Academic program requirements and policies
- Submit final High School transcripts and Transcripts of Grades (IB, CIE, AP, etc.) to the Office of Admissions.
- Attend the mandatory New Student Orientation Program during the week prior to classes starting.
- Apply for funding support, if so desired.
- Scholarships: Citizens of Qatar may apply for scholarships at the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs.
- Financial Aid: Students who are not citizens of Qatar may apply for financial aid (i.e. student loans) through the Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) Office of Student Financial Services.