Students admitted to the MFA program at VCUarts Qatar are encouraged to apply for funding support from their respective government scholarship programs or from their employers.
- Keep the MFA program apprised of your efforts as you seek funding for your MFA studies.
- Funding support from VCUarts Qatar may also be available, at the discretion of the graduate faculty and based on availability of funds, and with evidence that other avenues for funding support have been exhausted.
For students who are citizens of Qatar:
- Please contact the Scholarship Office at the Ministry of Administraive Development, Labor, and Social Affairs (MADLSA) for further information.
- MADLSA generally provides graduate scholarship funding to those who are employed by a Qatar government agency or who are not employed. (Those employed by other employers should seek assistance from their respective employers.)
- Should your application for graduate scholarship funding be denied by MADLSA or by your employer, please provide a copy of the denial notice to the MFA director so you may be considered for funding by VCUarts Qatar.
For students who are citizens of countries other than Qatar:
- Please contact your country's Ministry of Education directly for information on government funding opportunities for graduate-level study.
- Explore private funding opportunities, through your employer or other organizations, also.
- Should your requests for such funding be denied or should graduate funding support programs not be available, then please provide documentation to support such, in which case you may be considered for funding by VCUarts Qatar.
- Please see the following links for information about various government scholarship programs:
- About your government's scholarship programs? Please contact your respective government ministry directly.
- About the graduate funding process in general? Please contact the Office of Admissions at VCUarts Qatar at email@example.com
- About funding support at VCUarts Qatar? Please contact the VCUarts Qatar MFA Program Director directly.